- To use the Ice Shaker™ protein mixing up, simply add your ingredients, screw on the lid tight, and shake.
- For additional mixing power, add a few pieces of ice. Even if you're not going to mix for a few hours, the ice will still be there because the Ice Shaker™ cup is made of stainless steel.
- Before shaking, press flip cap down to insure it is closed.
- Wash in warm soapy water before initial use.
- Clean bottles out immediately after use. Most ingredients will not stick to the stainless steel bottle however, especially if you wash it out right after use.
- Hand wash only, please. The heat from the dishwasher may ruin the seal of the cup and cause it to leak.
- The bottle and top should be washed by hand in warm soapy water. Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Warnings & Cautions:
The Ice Shaker™ is not for use with hot or carbonated liquids. The secure seal of the bottle does not allow pressure to escape, so placing hot or carbonated liquids may cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents.
- WARNING: If hot liquids are used in the Ice Shaker™, liquids will remain scorching hot for hours. Please exercise caution to prevent burns.
- Exercise caution when mixing other ingredients that create pressure (such as - but not limited to - pancake batter, waffle batter, etc.) When mixing these types of ingredients, hold your finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the flip cap. Always point the spout away from face when opening the flip cap.
- Do not place Ice Shaker™ products in the dishwasher. The heat from the dishwasher may ruin the seal of the cup and cause it to leak. Additionally the vacuum sealed bottle may be compromised. Putting the Ice Shaker™ in the dishwasher will void the warranty.
- Do not place Ice Shaker™ in the freezer. The stainless steel bottle could cause frost bite if placed in the freezer.